Maverick Strada XT Evo RC Truggy
Introducing the Maverick Strada XT Evo RC Truggy. Maverick have taken the original Strada XT Truggy and made it even better. The NEW Strada XT Evo Truggy features 2.4GHz DSM radio technology allowing many RC cars to be raced together without the need for frequency crystals. The XT Evo also has optimised weight distribution and tougher gearing. The original tough 4WD shaft drive-chain has an improved moulded tub chassis for it to mount onto which boasts an all new layout. To complete the evolution the XT Evo also has a redesigned bodyshell with a brand new paint job.
Controller requires 8 x AA batteries (not included).
Many of you will have already heard of the Maverick Strada XT 1/10 scale Electric RC Truggy by HPI Racing UK. Backed by industry leading support and designed by refined long time RC enthusiasts the Maverick Strada XT was the perfect entry into the world of the RC 1/10 scale electric Truggies.
Could the standard of entry level RC Truggies get any better?
HPI Racing UK thought so...
On the 8th November 2010 HPI Racing UK unveiled something that sent shockwaves around the streets and race tracks of the RC world. The Maverick Strada XT just got better, as HPI Racing UK launched their NEW Maverick Strada XT Evo.
Over the summer, the design and manufacturing team at HPI Racing UK have been busy working on the new improved version of the already popular and hugely successful Maverick Strada XT 1/10 scale Electric RC Truggy. With a nip here and a tuck there, the new Maverick Strada XT Evo is ready to hit the streets with its brand new look and even greater performance. Easy to maintain and with a full range of spares available, you can now have some serious fun without spending a serious amount of cash. For the beginner, the XT Evo offers a complete RTR (Ready to Run) RC Car featuring the same tough and efficient 4WD shaft drivetrain and a new improved and professionally designed moulded tub chassis with an aluminium titanium anodised lightweight centre shaft, providing durability, stability and adding a whole new layout to this entry level racer.
The Maverick Strada XT Evo features a 'Crystal Free' 2.4GHz Radio System and new optimised weight distribution for better handling and greater steering control. A tougher gearing, a fully ballraced drivetrain and a new fully adjustable racing suspension that allows you to fully adjust your Maverick Strada XT Evo to any race condition or to suit any given track. When it comes to steering the XT Evo, HPI Racing UK has also made some changes here too. The new tough C-Hub front steering knuckles and twin point steering with integrated servo saver make taking those high speed corners a real doddle, while the new electronic speed controller, 540 type brushed motor and 1800 mAh battery ensure you have enough power and control.
All these fantastic upgrades and more have been put in place to ensure that you and your new XT Evo have supreme confidence on and off the race track.
The Maverick Strada XT Evo Features:
- MM-22 powerful 540 motor
- MSC-22 forward/reverse speed control with 13-turn brushed motor limit
- MBP-22 1800mAh Ni-MH battery included with Tamiya battery plug
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo
- Crystal-free 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe
- Large titanium anodised motor heatsink
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution
- Fully adjustable racing suspension
- Battery strap will accept both stick packs and side-by-side cells
- 4 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with progressive springs
- Special titanium anodised shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train
- Fully ballraced drive train
- Aluminium titanium anodised lightweight centre shaft
- 4 large 'block pin' tyres
- Attractive 6-cut dish wheels
- Pre-cut body factory-finished
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Moulded protective gear cover
The Maverick Strada XT Evo is an authentic radio controlled vehicle (RC vehicle) and it is not a toy. Read and understand the instruction manual thoroughly
before running the model. If you are not familiar with RC vehicles, we recommend that you ask someone familiar with RC vehicles for advice.
Never connect the rechargeable drive battery in the reverse polarity or disassemble the battery. If the drive battery is used in the wrong way, high
current can be generated and it is very dangerous.
Never run RC models near people or animals, or on public streets or highways. This could cause serious accidents, personal injuries, and/or
Adult supervision required.